Fifteen Score

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Walden
Chiffmaster General
antispam: No

Post by Walden »

This is my three hundredth post. With this post I pass "DazedinLA" on the top 40 list, who also has 299 posts. I think he's refraining from posting so as to leave that list. Maybe I should follow his example.

Ah, the memories! We've seen the introduction of the Meg. We've heard Bloomfield and the Weekenders debate political science. We've seen Brewerpaul marry, and find a new form of Mexican whistle to contemplate while eating chicken pizza with Maya Angelou. And last but certainly not least, we've seen the mantle of <B><I>Undisputed King of Internet Whistle Journalism</b></i> pass from Dale Wisely to Miss Joey Heatherton.

In celebration of this 300th posting, I have uploaded a poor performance of <a href="http://free.gentle.org/users/gospelhymn ... p3">Walden Playing Bouzouki, Whistle, and Harmonica</a>.
Reasonable person
Walden
Bloomfield
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Bloomfield »

To be that young again....
/Bloomfield
Martin Milner
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Martin Milner »

Hey, what's the top 40 list?

Is it the top 40 slackers who should be working when they're really spending all their time playing on C&F? If so, I should be on it!

Did anyone look up Hector's House?
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that schwing
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Martin, I'm not a slacker, I'm just practicing my typing, and rapid response time to interesting reference questions here on the board.

Besides, summer is a slow time in public libraries, but I suspect with the heat wave setting in here in the Detroit/Windsor area people will come in just to sit.

MarkB
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

On 2002-07-16 09:39, Martin Milner wrote:
Hey, what's the top 40 list?

Is it the top 40 slackers who should be working when they're really spending all their time playing on C&F? If so, I should be on it!
Hey buddy, you ARE on it!
Isilwen
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Isilwen »

I think I'm around the top 35... last time I checked, anyway...