Michael Burke

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Reeded_Goat
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Reeded_Goat »

Does anyone know if he is on vacation or something? I've contacted him for a whistle order and have not had any response.
RG
chas
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by chas »

I was going to ask whether he ever answers questions, or I just had bad luck.

The first time I ordered a Burke, I also tried to get in touch with him a few times about delivery time and whether he would sell two barrels with one head. I never heard back from him. I did get the whistle (low-D Aluminum pro) in pretty timely fashion for a high-end maker (about two months). I like it enough that I've ordered a low-C.

Charlie
Tres

Post by Tres »

I've ordered 4 whistles from Mike Burke and have never had any trouble with communications. I do think that his whistles are absolutely first rate and certainly worth whatever small wait is required.

Hope all is well with you Mike!

Tres
Tyghress

Post by Tyghress »

Mike is having some health problems. My suggestion is to drop him a note asking the status of your order.
Remember, you didn't get the tiger so it would do what you wanted. You got the tiger to see what it wanted to do. -- Colin McEnroe
ChrisLaughlin

Post by ChrisLaughlin »

I've had only excellent experiences with Mike Burke's whistles and his service. he's always been prompt in getting back to me and has done everything in his power to make sure I'm happy with his whistles.
Jens_Hoppe

Post by Jens_Hoppe »

I ordered a low D from him last November - at that time with an estimated delivery time of about one month. Suffice to say I still haven't received it, and he didn't reply to the last email I sent to him (on 13 August) enquiring about it. Yeah, I'm worried.

Jens
PhilO

Post by PhilO »

Always had nothing but the best in service, responsiveness and quality from Mike and I hope he is well. PhilO
Brian Lee
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Brian Lee »

All the emails I've sent to Mike have been answered fairly quickly, but it's been a few months since I've spoken with him.

I can tell you that I also asked him about two bodies with one ehadjoint, and he said he doesn't do that, because he feels it compromises too much of the tone.

So, there it is. :smile:

B~
Threestrand

Post by Threestrand »

I e-mailed mike about two weeks ago about an order and he responded in less than an hour.
JohnPalmer

Post by JohnPalmer »

I received an email from him two days ago. It sounded like he's fine. He's just busy. JP