Cillian O’Briain Low Whistle D Tunable.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Zash62
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I wanted to reply to a post for someone looking for a cillian o’briain low whistle. I have a low whistle that I may want to sell.

Cillian O’Briain Low Whistle D Tunable.

Post by Zash62 »

Would anyone know what I would expect to pay for a Cillian O’Briain Low whistle.
EnjayBeen
Tell us something.: I'm here to talk about tin whistles with other interested people. I'm hoping to find people with similar interests in music.

Re: Cillian O’Briain Low Whistle D Tunable.

Post by EnjayBeen »

Hi!
I assume you mean a generation style whistle? You're in luck, they've actually just launched their new website today. They posted about it on Facebook. 50 euro for a D whistle plus postage. Definitely good value.
Loren
Tell us something.: You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Re: Cillian O’Briain Low Whistle D Tunable.

Post by Loren »

EnjayBeen wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:30 pm Hi!
I assume you mean a generation style whistle? You're in luck, they've actually just launched their new website today. They posted about it on Facebook. 50 euro for a D whistle plus postage. Definitely good value.
No, that’s not what the OP means, those are Soprano whistles, not low whistles. Cillian’s Low whistles are very different in construction and materials.