FS: 3 High D Whistles (Susatos and Dixon)

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
JackL
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have been involved with music starting with piano in 1st grade, switched to organ in 6th grade and minored in music (organ) in college. I have become interested in tin whistle and already have a case of whistle acquisition disease.

FS: 3 High D Whistles (Susatos and Dixon)

Post by JackL »

Trying to thin the herd. All three high D whistles are used but like new. All three are tunable.

Susato Kildare Very Small Bore, with movable thumb rest. No case.
Susato Kildare Small Bore, with movable thumb rest. No case.
Dixon Traditional Nickel D. With original plastic sliding clamshell case, "Cupro Nickel Trad" label. Whistle head is plastic, body is metal.

Would like to sell all three together to prevent shipping from costing more than the whistles are worth. Asking $100 for all three including shipping within CONUS. Currently, the Susatos each list for about $65 and the Dixon lists for about $30.
JackL
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have been involved with music starting with piano in 1st grade, switched to organ in 6th grade and minored in music (organ) in college. I have become interested in tin whistle and already have a case of whistle acquisition disease.

Re: FS: 3 High D Whistles (Susatos and Dixon)

Post by JackL »

Offering these individually now:

Susato Kildare Very Small Bore (about 10 mm), with movable thumb rest. No case. $35.
Susato Kildare Small Bore (about 12 mm), with movable thumb rest. No case. $35.
Dixon Traditional Nickel D. With original plastic sliding clamshell case, "Cupro Nickel Trad" label. Whistle head is plastic, body is metal. $20.

Prices include shipping within CONUS. Currently, the Susatos each list for about $65 and the Dixon lists for about $30.