What's woad?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Kedster
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm here to explore whistles! Traditional Turkish flute (Ney) player originally, racking my melancholic neys for the sweeter and more jovial whistles!

What's woad?

Post by Kedster »

I tired google and search function both. I think it means whistle ordering and acquisition disorder but i mite be wrong
ecadre
Tell us something.: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: What's woad?

Post by ecadre »

Buying too many whistles makes you blue.
Byll
Tell us something.: Long ago, I was told that I faked iTrad whistle work very well. I took that comment to heart. 20 years of private lessons - and many, many hours of rehearsal later - I certainly hope I have improved...

Post by Byll »

I have not heard WHOAD discussed for a long time. In my whistle infancy, a whole lot of years ago, it was the following;

WHistle Obsessive Acquisition Disorder
'Everything Matters...'
Lisa Diane Cope 1963-1979
Kedster
Tell us something.: I'm here to explore whistles! Traditional Turkish flute (Ney) player originally, racking my melancholic neys for the sweeter and more jovial whistles!

Post by Kedster »

ecadre wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:52 am Buying too many whistles makes you blue.
Makes my sacks blue for sure :sleep:
Byll wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:17 am I have not heard WHOAD discussed for a long time. In my whistle infancy, a whole lot of years ago, it was the following;

WHistle Obsessive Acquisition Disorder
it doesn't exist