FS: O'Brien Whistle Set

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
crickett
antispam: No

FS: O'Brien Whistle Set

Post by crickett »

This is a set with one head and five bodies (Bb, C, D, Eb, E) made by David O'Brien, the Canadian whistle maker. I am not sure but it looks as if the whistles are anodized copper. Message me for pics. Price is $160 including shipping to the continental US. Shipping outside the US will be at cost.
Jayhawk
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

Re: FS: O'Brien Whistle Set

Post by Jayhawk »

PM sent for pics...thanks.

Eric
Zeng Fengbo
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi everyone, I'm from China, I love Irish music and I love Irish whistle. We also have our own flute in China, we have our own traditions, but the Irish whistle flute has a more novel and joyful feel, which makes me curious, so I started learning to play the Irish whistle about a year ago, and now it's at the beginner level. I hope to come to this forum to find out what I want to know about Irish music and Irish whistles, and if I have the chance, I hope to buy some legendary Irish whistles. There are also some individuals or businesses in China who make Irish whistles, but not many people do it well. Anyway, perhaps, through this forum, I can learn more about the Irish whistle. Thank you so much.

Re: FS: O'Brien Whistle Set

Post by Zeng Fengbo »

Hi!
Could you send me some pictures about this whistle set?

FB Zeng