FS Copeland Whistles in D, low F and low D on Ebay

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
SonnyBoy3
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the second time I try to register. First I made a mistake with my birthday. I was born on 5. October 1952, so I am 69 years old. Sorry for the wrong click.

FS Copeland Whistles in D, low F and low D on Ebay

Post by SonnyBoy3 »

Copeland in D https://www.ebay.de/itm/125951067385 Startprice 200,00 Euro
Copeland low F https://www.ebay.de/itm/125951071448 Startprice 250,00 Euro
Copeland low D https://www.ebay.de/itm/125951081141 Startprice 300,00

Ich verkaufe hier Whistles von Michael Copeland aus Messing. Die Whistles sind ca. 20 Jahre alt aber in hervorragendem Zustand. Die Whistle wird aus Deutschland verschickt. Käufer aus dem Ausland bezahlen etwaige Einfuhrzölle und lokale Steuern selbst. Bitte erkundigen sie sich vor dem Kauf bei ihrem Zollamt.

Bitte überprüfen sie beim ausschecken ihre Adresse. Wir übernehmen keine Verantwortung für falsche oder unzustellbare Adressen.

Der Versand erfolgt versichert und mit Trackingnummer. Kosten für Versand nach Deutschland 6,99 innerhalb der EU 15,99 nach Großbritannien 26,90 und in die USA 47,99 Euro.

I am selling Michael Copeland Whistles made of brass. The whistles are about 20 years old but in excellent condition. The whistle is shipped from Germany. International buyers are responsible for paying any import duties and local taxes themselves. Please check with your local customs office before purchasing.

Please verify your address when checking out. We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable addresses.

Shipping is insured and comes with a tracking number. Shipping costs to Germany 6.99 within the EU 15.99 to Great Britain 26.90 and to the USA 47.99 euros.
SonnyBoy3
Tell us something.: This is the second time I try to register. First I made a mistake with my birthday. I was born on 5. October 1952, so I am 69 years old. Sorry for the wrong click.

Re: FS Copeland Whistles in D, low F and low D on Ebay

Post by SonnyBoy3 »

Hello all, I got several messages that there is an mistake on Ebay. It seems not to be possible to bid from UK ore other countries. Of course that is not what I want. I try to solve that asap. Sorry for that.
SonnyBoy3

Post by SonnyBoy3 »

For the low F European, UK and USA people can make a bid now. the D and Low D, due to an error on my part, only German bidders are unfortunately able to place a bid!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me. I can not change it because there are biddings and Ebay doesn't
allowed changing now. I am very sorry for that.
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

SonnyBoy3 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:40 am For the low F European, UK and USA people can make a bid now. the D and Low D, due to an error on my part, only German bidders are unfortunately able to place a bid!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me. I can not change it because there are biddings and Ebay doesn't
allowed changing now. I am very sorry for that.
To correct it, you'd have to cancel he current bids, then delete the listing due to an "error in the listing", & re-list.
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
Alex Z
Tell us something.: Hello folks, I am a Chinese player interested in Irish music. Want to find the learning resources I want in the forum.

Post by Alex Z »

Hello, I have completed the Low F payment. May I ask when you will send it?
SonnyBoy3

Post by SonnyBoy3 »

I think you got it now and hope you are happy with this fine whistle.