FS Abell Blackwood Whistle on Ebay

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
SonnyBoy3
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the second time I try to register. First I made a mistake with my birthday. I was born on 5. October 1952, so I am 69 years old. Sorry for the wrong click.

FS Abell Blackwood Whistle on Ebay

Post by SonnyBoy3 »

https://www.ebay.de/itm/125950524882

I'm selling my Abell Blackwood whistle. Start price is 200 Euro. Price for a new one is 600 USD. The whistle is 20 years old but in excellent condition. The whistle is in Germany. Buyer from outside of Germany are responsible for any applicable Import duties and lokal taxes. Please verify with your customs before making your purchase. Please verify your address during checkout. We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable Adresse.I only send insured shipping with tracking number. Buyer has to pay 6,99 inside Germany, 15,99 inside EU to Great Britain it is 26,90 and to USA 47,99. Sorry for mistakes but English is not my mother tongue. Thank you
SonnyBoy3
Tell us something.: This is the second time I try to register. First I made a mistake with my birthday. I was born on 5. October 1952, so I am 69 years old. Sorry for the wrong click.

Re: FS Abell Blackwood Whistle on Ebay

Post by SonnyBoy3 »

Hello all, I got several messages that there is an mistake on Ebay. It seems not to be possible to bid from UK ore other countries. Of course that is not what I want. I try to solve that asap. Sorry for that.
SonnyBoy3

Re: FS Abell Blackwood Whistle on Ebay

Post by SonnyBoy3 »

I is ok. now European, UK and USA people can bid also. Sorry for that.