Suggest a 3rd body for my Susato V-series please?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
CoastWinds
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Beginner using only Susato whistles. Plays guitar and can be found in classical guitar forums under the moniker of CoastStrings. Absolutely NOT on Facebook.

Suggest a 3rd body for my Susato V-series please?

Post by CoastWinds »

I'm thinking of getting a 3-body Susato V-series (very small bore) set from TheWhistleShop. I know that I'd like to get bodies for D and Eb.

The remaining choices are E and F. Which might be more useful?

EDIT: Just for additional information, I already have an older S-Series set with bodies for Bb, D, and C.
Narzog
Tell us something.: Can play several instruments at an unimpressive level. Currently most interested in whistling with a side of acoustic guitar.

Re: Suggest a 3rd body for my Susato V-series please?

Post by Narzog »

The bodies are cheap enough that I would just get both lol. Unless there's a special tune or track you want to play along with in a specific key, neither are more needed than the other. But I like having as many keys as possible in case I want to play with something in a specific key. For raw playing on my own, I'd never pick either, because high whistles are too high and bug me lol. Now Low e and F, those are quality keys.
fatmac
Tell us something.: Kickbiker - at over 70!
:lol:

Re: Suggest a 3rd body for my Susato V-series please?

Post by fatmac »

I have high F & G Generations, both good, but the F is easier to play, & it's fun too. :thumbsup:
Keith.
Trying to do justice to my various musical instruments.