WTB:Carbony and Lambe whistles

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Sirchronique
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like whistles, flutes, lyres, cittern/mandolin/bouzouki family instruments, as well as heavy and nasty slap bass. Languages, linguistics, history (especially Migration Period and Bronze Age Europe), cuisine from various parts of Latin America, chili growing, bushcraft, and the works of JRR Tolkien also tickle my fancy.

WTB:Carbony and Lambe whistles

Post by Sirchronique »

Howdy,

I figured I’d cross-post this in the whistle forum, since I’m not really getting anything in the way of responses in the UIE.

I’m wanting to acquire Carbony whistles in every key. I figured I’d search the used market before buying new ones. I already have them in low D, low E, low F, and alto G. If anyone has one in any other key, please PM me, as I’d have interest.

Also, and I know this is probably unlikely, but if anyone has an Ian Lambe whistle that is not in low D, I would be interested in that, as well. I went to buy an alto A and low F from his website, but it seems his website no longer exists. I’m kicking myself for not ordering them back when it was possible, as I like the low D a lot.

Anyway, if you’ve any Carbony or Lambe whistles for sale, please let me know! :thumbsup: