chromatic whistle / 9 hole flute

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
educciman
antispam: No

chromatic whistle / 9 hole flute

Post by educciman »

My dear "chiff and fipple" friends, I would like to inform you that I`m back to give you some new updates and tipps about my whistle and flute studies. In my following YT - vids you can learn about my investigations of acustics. And maybe you can make your own fipple heads. There are some new vids, which show an easy way to make a simple but good conversion of a YAMAHA altorecorder headjoint into a whistle head. That is usable for Concertflutes and whistles with an inner diameter of 19mm.
In the following video you can hear a different, selfmade head for boehmflute and also a 9 hole flute ( chromatic ), that I designed for me. This 9 hole flute foot is also usable as a low whistle....I can make a show in a later vid for my low whistles...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfsaT96wvyo

All best for you all and greetings,
Martin
Narzog
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Can play several instruments at an unimpressive level. Currently most interested in whistling with a side of acoustic guitar.

Re: chromatic whistle / 9 hole flute

Post by Narzog »

Nice work, tone is pretty good. I'm a pretty bad flute player so something like this I would do much better. But I never learned the fingerings to play in other keys so I'm a lot better off playing my assorted keyed whistles haha.
Lonyy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I want to be a part of Chiff and Fipple community, so I am registering now. I am here because I fond of music instruments, especially flute and others. Now I can play the piano and the guitar, and flute is the new instrument for me.

Re: chromatic whistle / 9 hole flute

Post by Lonyy »

So pleasant channel and video! It motivates me to become better flute player!