CP: Siamsa Céilí Band of Montréal

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
StevieJ
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Old hand, active in the early 2000s. Less active in recent years but still lurking from time to time.

CP: Siamsa Céilí Band of Montréal

Post by StevieJ »

Hi gang. I could be mistaken, but I don't believe I've ever made a commercial post in the 20-odd years I've been lurking here. This is just a wee plug for a mini-album I and my bandmates recorded just before Christmas.

There's not a great deal of whistle playing on it, but what there is very good (on track 5). The flute playing on all tracks is pretty hot, too. (Neither played by me I hasten to add.)

You can listen to the whole thing here. The title refers to the impatient wait for dancing to be allowed again.

Short video to introduce the band.

Thanks
Steve J aka Brother Steve
Mr.Gumby

Re: CP: Siamsa Céilí Band of Montréal

Post by Mr.Gumby »

A bit of light in the dark. Well done.

:party:
My brain hurts

Narzog
Tell us something.: Can play several instruments at an unimpressive level. Currently most interested in whistling with a side of acoustic guitar.

Post by Narzog »

Very nice! I find track 4 especially pleasant.
Polara Pat
Tell us something.: In an effort to ease from lurker to forum member; I'm hoping that this elite gang of whistlers will help this very green player to advance to the next stage. My current stage is slightly below novice and is only permitted in the garage like the dog I am. Oh yah, not a robot.

Post by Polara Pat »

Love it. Be sure to play it as loud as you can tolerate. The last track is a proper party.

Also, only $5.00!!