Oz whistles available

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
PeterPiper
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Love playing pipes Uilleann and Highland . Also play jazz on saxophone . I have ben playing Oboe sax and clarinet for about lo years and pipes for about 10. I am not a great piper but love playing through celtic books and si reading is demanding and enjoyable to me. I live on the shores of the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia.

Oz whistles available

Post by PeterPiper »

FS a C and D Gidgee wood Oz whistles in Used instruments. Located in Nova Scotia
Last edited by PeterPiper on Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr.Gumby

Re: Oz whistles available

Post by Mr.Gumby »

Gidgee (Acacia cambagei) aka the stinking wattle?

:tomato:

'This here is the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle or hold it your hand..'
My brain hurts

PeterPiper
Tell us something.: Love playing pipes Uilleann and Highland . Also play jazz on saxophone . I have ben playing Oboe sax and clarinet for about lo years and pipes for about 10. I am not a great piper but love playing through celtic books and si reading is demanding and enjoyable to me. I live on the shores of the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia.

Post by PeterPiper »

Thank you Mr. Gumby
syn whistles

Post by syn whistles »

Mr.Gumby wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:30 am Gidgee (Acacia cambagei) aka the stinking wattle?

:tomato:

'This here is the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle or hold it your hand..'
What does gidgee smell like?
If you're wondering why there's a pungent gas aroma right around Alice Springs and central Australia at the moment, you can blame the gidgee trees. They emit a strong gas smell when they flower or just after/before rain. Such beautiful trees smell like garlic heading towards rotten onions but not all the time.
So good it has to be a SYN!
PeterPiper

Post by PeterPiper »

PeterPiper wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:20 pm FS a C and D Gidgee wood Oz whistles in Used instruments. Located in Nova Scotia (Canadian Dollars)
PeterPiper

Re: Oz whistles Sold

Post by PeterPiper »

PeterPiper wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:20 pm FS a C and D Gidgee wood Oz whistles in Used instruments. Located in Nova Scotia
Both Whistles are on their way to a new owner who is getting a great package.
PeterPiper

Post by PeterPiper »

Did I mention they are sold ... ?