Introduction

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
borderland
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: High, I remember looking at the forum many years ago and please to see it is thriving with a lot of members. I am always on the look out for articles relating to whistles whether it be new makers or techniques on playing.

Introduction

Post by borderland »

Hi, just want to say hello. I first came across this forum quite a while back and have 're-discovered' it, pleased it is going so well.
RoberTunes
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a flute, guitar, keyboard + whistle player learning about quality whistles, musical possibilities and playing techniques. I've recorded a CD of my own music and am creating music for kids.

Re: Introduction

Post by RoberTunes »

Hello and how's it going!
This is indeed a constantly informative, insightful, helpful, practical, resourceful, opinionated yet revealing, widely experienced website. The generosity level is high.
It can provide answers, get people asking even better questions, take you on new idea trips and infect most attendees with at least an active mild case of Whistle Owner Acquisition Disease, or something similar involving brass cleaner products, carrying pouches, session mic recommendations, and practice and performance tips.
Jump in with comments as you wish!
9.98/10