Debut Single - Night Owl

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
KenMac98
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been playing whistles for about 5 or 6 years now, as well as a current Honours year student at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. Taught by Ross Ainslie, Finlay MacDonald, Steven Blake

Debut Single - Night Owl

Post by KenMac98 »

Hi there,

I am a Piper & Whistle player, currently in my final year of studies at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland on the Traditional Music course, and have recently released my debut single 'Night Owl'. The tune was composed by my tutor and renowned musician Ross Ainslie for my 21st birthday a wee while back. I really hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think!

You can stream the tune on all the usual platforms here: songwhip.com/kennethmacfarlane/night-owl

And here's a link to my Facebook page where I will be posting more music in the near future, so give it a follow if you like what you hear!

https://www.facebook.com/kenmacmusic

All the best!
Kenneth Macfarlane
ytliek
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Debut Single - Night Owl

Post by ytliek »

Lovely whistling, thank you for posting. :thumbsup:
an seanduine

Re: Debut Single - Night Owl

Post by an seanduine »

Excellent whistling. Rather like the mimic owl call at the start. . .sounds like a Tawny Owl. Love the fluttery things in front of the child figure. . .butterflies? Glow Worms?

Bob
Not everything you can count, counts. And not everything that counts, can be counted

The Expert's Mind has few possibilities.
The Beginner's mind has endless possibilities.
Shunryu Suzuki, Roshi