Grinter Low D fs

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Tou-Che
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Grinter Low D fs

Post by Tou-Che »

Hello,

Thinking about moving on my Grinter Low D. If interested PM me. Thanks,
John-in-Texas
Tell us something.: I am new to Irish Whistles, and would like to know more about them and tips for learning to play. Might also be interested in buying a whistle through the forum exchange. Lots of great info here!

Re: Your Sindt Whistles

Post by John-in-Texas »

[Thread revival. - Mod]

Tou-Che … please pardon me for high jacking this thread in order to contact you. I have been interested in your Sindt whistles that you recently posted for sale. However, your profile has no contact info, and we cannot reply to “for sale” posts directly. If you have any of the Sindts that you would still like to sell could you please contact me?
johnbrunken@verizon.net
Thx, John
Mr.Gumby

Re: Grinter Low D fs

Post by Mr.Gumby »

However, your profile has no contact info, and we cannot reply to “for sale” posts directly.
Well, we can: that's what the private messaging system is for. As a new user you will, however, need to build up a posting history before the mods approve your access to it.
My brain hurts

John-in-Texas
Tell us something.: I am new to Irish Whistles, and would like to know more about them and tips for learning to play. Might also be interested in buying a whistle through the forum exchange. Lots of great info here!

Re: Grinter Low D fs

Post by John-in-Texas »

Thanks. I will try to do just that!