OT: What's Your Zodiac (Sun) Sign? Theory to be tested

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Martin Milner
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Martin Milner »

In his thread about his new Elfsong Nickt mentioned that he is a Leo, and being a Leo (both Sun and Moon sign) myself, I wondered how well represented the various Zodiac signs across the board.

There is a theory that Leos are over represented among performers, actors, musicians etc because they like the attention. I think we've got a reasonable sample population here to test the theory.

Could anyone posting tell us their Sun Sign and, if you dare, Birthday (no need for the year)? I will compile the data as it comes in and see how we all pan out. And if we're all Leos, well, won't that be odd.
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that schwing
E = Fb

Post by E = Fb »

Jan 21, 1952. Aquarius. I'm not fond of public performance.
Redwolf
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Redwolf »

Gemini. June 11, 1961. I don't mind performing in public, and often enjoy it, but I'm not exactly a limelight seeker either. :smile:

Redwolf
Aodhan

Post by Aodhan »

On 2003-02-25 12:24, Martin Milner wrote:
In his thread about his new Elfsong Nickt mentioned that he is a Leo, and being a Leo (both Sun and Moon sign) myself, I wondered how well represented the various Zodiac signs across the board.

There is a theory that Leos are over represented among performers, actors, musicians etc because they like the attention. I think we've got a reasonable sample population here to test the theory.

Could anyone posting tell us their Sun Sign and, if you dare, Birthday (no need for the year)? I will compile the data as it comes in and see how we all pan out. And if we're all Leos, well, won't that be odd.
December 19. Depending on which chart you look at, I am considered to be on the "cusp" between two signs. (Aspects of both). Sagitarrius and Capricorn, I love performing, and have been competing in various things non-stop since I was 5. :grin:

Is that enough info?

Aodhan
BillBo

Post by BillBo »

Jan 24, Aquarius
thurlowe

Post by thurlowe »

June 5, Gemini
Year of the dog, Chinese calendar.

Edited to say: But I think this stuff is bunk! I'm just humouring an Englishman.

:smile:

Cara

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thurlowe on 2003-02-25 12:40 ]</font>
Zubivka

Post by Zubivka »

French Zodiac, of course! but with Bombard Bb ascendant.

http://www.zodiac.fr/img/prod/z21b.jpg

Here's the Bombard (a fully-owned subsidiary of Zodiac :wink:

Ok, ok.. surrendering for the sake of your stats.
Sagittarius
Taurus rising
Christian upbringing

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zubivka on 2003-02-25 12:44 ]</font>
FJohnSharp
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I used to be a regular then I took up the bassoon. Bassoons don't have a lot of chiff. Not really, I have always been a drummer, and my C&F years were when I was a little tired of the drums. Now I'm back playing drums. I mist the C&F years, though.

Post by FJohnSharp »

June 15. Gemini.
Chuck_Clark

Post by Chuck_Clark »

March 19, late Pisces on the cusp of Aries.

I'm not good enough to consider public performance with the whistle but have always been both terrified of and fairly good at public performance in other arenas.

And, FWIW, I agree with Thurlowe. The notion that the positions of several stars billins of miles away and of a couple of planets millions of miles away at the time of one's birth could somehow control that person's entire life is the oldest, most cherished and absolutely most ludicrous of humanity's various superstitions. I've yet to meet an astrologer that could even balance his/her checkbook, yet they claim to be able to make complex calculations based on a bunch of stars whose light left them thousands of years before the date of the sucker's birth. :roll:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Clark on 2003-02-25 12:53 ]</font>
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Libra -- September 29
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
TomB

Post by TomB »

August 25, 1954- Virgo

Can't perform in public in the whistle, but enjoyed some performance dancing with an Irish Dance group of two a few years back.

All the Best, Tom
"Consult the Book of Armaments"
Bretton
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Post by Bretton »

Gemini - May 30th
The Year Of The Rooster

-brett
BrassBlower

Post by BrassBlower »

Pisces, even though I am not a believer in horoscopes. I don't mind public performance, but I am not the front-stage-center type.
CatherineQ

Post by CatherineQ »

March 16th, Pieces, to the tee
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

Well, for religious and other reasons, I do not embrace astrology. But I was born under the sign of Walden... or was that Libra?
Reasonable person
Walden