OT: Want to sell your soul? Calculate its value here.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
OutOfBreath
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by OutOfBreath »

MarkB wrote:For what it's worth:

What I found curious was what was meant by the question "Do you use or have used internet chat." Sounds like a whole new posting on the pro and cons of using such a medium.

MarkB
I haven't bothered to take the test (my soul has better things to do with its time :) ) but from the questions folks have mentioned here I think it has to be just a clever way to get people to fill out a survey because none of the questions mentioned make any sense as bearing on the quality of one's soul.
John
-------
The Internet is wonderful. Surely there have always been thousands of people deeply concerned about my sex life and the quality of my septic tank but before the Internet I never heard from any of them.
Penguin_Whistler

Post by Penguin_Whistler »

WOW my soul is only worth 6991 pounds. AND 88% of people are purer :boggle: :boggle: ... hmmm... maybe i should go on a diet.
I am the dew beading on the grass
I am the grass swaying in the wind
I am the wind rustling the leaves
I am the leaves reaching for the sun
I am the sun providing for the life
I am the life everlasting eternal
Jerry Freeman
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Jerry Freeman »

Interesting ...

If I change my answer to one question ("Are you a practicing Christian?"), my value goes up $17,704 and I go from having 54% of people purer than me to 31%. I don't think so.

Best wishes,
Jerry
CHIFF FIPPLE

Post by CHIFF FIPPLE »

:devil: Checked mine out and I owe who ever takes it :twisted: 50.00 Bucks :moreevil:
ImageStacey has the most bodacious fipples! & Message board
http://whistlenstrings.invisionzone.com ... t=0&p=3303&
Steven

Post by Steven »

I came out at GBP37,683 (US$64,235.31), with 21% purer than me. Not too bad, I guess! Folks tell me I'm a Nice Guy.

However, another thing that does skew this poll (and works in my favor) is that I don't live in the UK where there's easy access to the British tabloids, or much interest in them, so of course I answered no to that one!

:-)
Steven
cj

Post by cj »

Mine is apparently worth 50435 pounds, with 13% of folks having purer souls than mine. I don't see where owning a cell phone or eating at McDonald's decreases your soul value, but whatever . . . Entertainment!
antstastegood

Post by antstastegood »

Your soul is worth £25411. For your peace of mind, 38% of people have a purer soul than you. 25,411.00 British pounds sterling = 43,316.17 US dollars

Hrm.. Thought I was doing pretty good until I got to the political part. The writer of the test seems to be under the impression that being a socially conservative / economic libertarian is bad for the soul.

I do not intend to stir up any controversy. Just an observation.
Unreasonable person,
ants
|___|)____________O___O___O___o__O___O_____|
mcfeeley

Post by mcfeeley »

Before you value and sell your soul, take a look at http:www.deathclock.com. It calculates your estimated day of death, and gives how many seconds you have left to live. No point in selling your soul if the body isn't going to be around long! :lol:

My death day is March 21 2029!

-- Dan M.
antstastegood

Post by antstastegood »

mcfeeley wrote:Before you value and sell your soul, take a look at http:www.deathclock.com. It calculates your estimated day of death, and gives how many seconds you have left to live. No point in selling your soul if the body isn't going to be around long! :lol:

My death day is March 21 2029!

-- Dan M.
Thursday, Jan 17, 2058.
I'd be 73.

Maybe if I mortgage my soul and invest the money, I could be rich by the time I die!!
Unreasonable person,
ants
|___|)____________O___O___O___o__O___O_____|
Dalberon
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Dalberon »

26% of people have a purer soul than me.

Purer what? Purer good, religious, evil....pure is a very general term and there are a lot of different forms of purity. As an agnostic Im pretty much living in the grey and very lacking in purity.
Last edited by Dalberon on Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Tom
Gamer - Reader - Whistler - Pluviophile
gonzo914

Post by gonzo914 »

4956 pounds, or $8488.11. 93 percent have purer souls, and I've never worked as a real estate agent or for a record company.
Switchfoot

Post by Switchfoot »

Your soul is worth £26809. For your peace of mind, 32% of people have a purer soul than you. :-?

My peace of mind? It just went out the window... :roll: ah well, only a game, only a game
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

mcfeeley wrote:Before you value and sell your soul, take a look at http:www.deathclock.com. It calculates your estimated day of death, and gives how many seconds you have left to live. No point in selling your soul if the body isn't going to be around long! :lol:
Oh man! :( Wasn't the 25th of November last Tuesday?
Reasonable person
Walden
tinker

Post by tinker »

Well, I'm a bargain at around $25,000.... going once ... twice .. c'mon, someone's gotta want me?!?! Maybe I can run a blue light special...

Anyway, so if anyone was wondering what a saint is worth, well...

"Your soul is worth £192795. For your peace of mind, 0% of people have a purer soul than you." There might be some way to get it up to an even 200K, but I haven't found it.

If anyone's interested.. the one that I had to tweak that kinda surprised me was "I support the war on terrorism" to neither agree nor disagree". Can anyone explain this one? I thought the idea of 'though shalt not kill' should adequately cover backing a coalition that shalt bomb the s*** out of your neighbours that, lest we forget, we shalt love. :D

- tink
tinker

Post by tinker »

Jerry Freeman wrote:If I change my answer to one question ("Are you a practicing Christian?"), my value goes up $17,704 and I go from having 54% of people purer than me to 31%. I don't think so.
Well, I mean, c'mon, it's kinda hard to sell your soul to the devil if you don't really believe that he exists, ya know? Kinda puts a damper on the whole bargaining process. ;)

- tink