OT: In Defense of JessieK

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
steve
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by steve »

As the "It's sickening" thread would prove. The truly best way to end a thread is to enter a counter theme of such an odd tangent that it takes over. While the following is a feeble attempt, perhaps someone can provide a better one : The oddest place I have played a whistle is inside a 13 foot diameter sewer. Where are some of the unusual places whistles have popped up for you?
--balance--
Feadan
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Feadan »

On 2002-03-20 13:34, steve wrote:
As the "It's sickening" thread would prove. The truly best way to end a thread is to enter a counter theme of such an odd tangent that it takes over.
I feel quite the contrary and beg to differ. AFAIC, the “It’s Sickening” thread is a waste of space on the server. I agree with Rich’s thought in his post An observation on recovered flame threads. Regarding this thread, personally I think it would be best for the healing of the messageboard to let it fade off into the distance. Who needs a constant reminder of such negativity??? I'll pass. As a wise person named McChastain once said, “THE END

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Feadan on 2002-03-20 13:59 ]</font>
ndjr

Post by ndjr »

On 2002-03-20 13:56, Feadan wrote:
As a wise person named McChastain once said, THE END.
Ah, but he was wrong, wasn't he? :grin:
Best regards,

Neil Dickey
mike.r
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by mike.r »

On 2002-03-20 13:34, steve wrote:
As the "It's sickening" thread would prove. The truly best way to end a thread is to enter a counter theme of such an odd tangent that it takes over. While the following is a feeble attempt, perhaps someone can provide a better one : The oddest place I have played a whistle is inside a 13 foot diameter sewer. Where are some of the unusual places whistles have popped up for you?
Steve,
The pub I played at last night smelt worse than a smoke filled sewer.Yours sounds like a better gig. Peace,Mike
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are a hundred ways to kneel and kiss the ground.

Jelaludin Rumi