Foul mouthed a55hole dissing Ireland! Unbelievable ..read on

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
NZ_Chris

Post by NZ_Chris »

GaryKelly wrote:I have to know. What's a "schrawbing fuddle"?

My boss is Irish and I'm wondering if it's a safe phrase to use next time I'm stuck in the Slough of Despond (team meeting).
:D - Slough of Despond ... love it :lol:

Post by Guest »

[quote="StevieJ"
BTW toasty your dude is a dude-a55. As it happens I was playing tunes with her last night. She's OK, she's young, has strong opinions, likes to stir the sh*t, and posts on internet forums late at night. Take her with a big pinch of salt. Excessive self-confidence and iconoclasm in the young may be annoying to old farts like you and me but it's a free country. Well, where we are it is.

Anyway as someone else remarked, you should take the matter up on thesession.org. Be careful, though, you might be in for a shredding...[/quote]

No posting to the obsession because they are all eeeejits.

Now if it's a shredding you'd like to read I would be happy to oblige but not in the open, children even those at the obsession are prone to suicidal reactions.!
NicoMoreno
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I just wanted to update my location... 100 characters is a lot and I don't really want to type so much just to edit my profile...

Post by NicoMoreno »

:lol: TROLL!!!! TOASTY'S a TROLL!!! :lol:

Everybody on the session is an idiot! HAHAHAHA....
That's the funniest, dumbest thing I've heard yet! :P
fiddleronvermouth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

My goodness!

Post by fiddleronvermouth »

Wow, toasty. You're an easy man to piss off. I'm the devil who started the thread you're so riled up about.

If you don't follow the session threads you can't understand the context. Let me clear it up for you: Many of those threads lean heavily toward complaining about this or that person who "just doesn't understand what a session is all about". In most of these threads, somebody or other chimes in "You should go to Ireland! Then you won't meet anybody like that!"

Clearly that's a silly attitude. There are good people and fools all over the world. The only reason I singled out Ireland is; Ireland is the only place anyone has ever claimed is some kind of perfect fool-free wonderland.

Anyway, just to be absolutely clear, I don't hate the Irish, I am not trying to persuade anyone to hate the Irish, and I wasn't inviting anyone to say anything bad about Irish people in general. I was offering Irish people and people who have been to Ireland an opportunity to show there are fools over there too (as is clear from your original post.)

And hello to everyone else. It's a real pleasure to meet you.

Kerri :twisted:
moxy

Post by moxy »

Azalin wrote:I'm sure he's still there, somewhere, waiting for me and Moxy to show up there in november :-)
iiiiii!! I can't wait!!!
glauber

Re: My goodness!

Post by glauber »

fiddleronvermouth wrote:Anyway, just to be absolutely clear, I don't hate the Irish, I am not trying to persuade anyone to hate the Irish, and I wasn't inviting anyone to say anything bad about Irish people in general.
Bummer! it was beginning to get interesting! :twisted:
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--

Post by Guest »

fiddleronvermouth wrote:
Clearly that's a silly attitude. There are good people and fools all over the world. The only reason I singled out Ireland is; Ireland is the only place anyone has ever claimed is some kind of perfect fool-free wonderland.

Anyway, just to be absolutely clear, I don't hate the Irish, I am not trying to persuade anyone to hate the Irish, and I wasn't inviting anyone to say anything bad about Irish people in general. I was offering Irish people and people who have been to Ireland an opportunity to show there are fools over there too (as is clear from your original post.)

And hello to everyone else. It's a real pleasure to meet you.

"This thread is aimed at dispelling this myth. Anybody with tales of unusual, irritating, distracting, or even hilarious behavior perpetrated by Irish people at an Irish session is invited to share with the group."

Nobody but you asked about it, and nobody but you ended up in a cowhouse along with an Elvis impersonator and a singing Banjo player ..

Was that the only gig you could find?

Now tell me who do you think looks like the messer?
Azalin

Post by Azalin »

fiddleronvermouth wrote: And hello to everyone else. It's a real pleasure to meet you.
Wow, our Kerri on Chiff & Fipple! Sorry, "ma cochonne", but there's no guitar player with tatoos here! ;-)

PS: This message might offend some french-speaking readers, please be advised that "ma cochonne" is an inside joke between her and I... Who reads french anyway here? Americans don't...
Jack

Post by Jack »

Azalin wrote:
fiddleronvermouth wrote: And hello to everyone else. It's a real pleasure to meet you.
Wow, our Kerri on Chiff & Fipple! Sorry, "ma cochonne", but there's no guitar player with tatoos here! ;-)

PS: This message might offend some french-speaking readers, please be advised that "ma cochonne" is an inside joke between her and I... Who reads french anyway here? Americans don't...
I do. Barely.
Azalin

Post by Azalin »

Cranberry wrote:I do. Barely.
Gee, and I thought you were american? ;-)
Jack

Post by Jack »

Azalin wrote:
Cranberry wrote:I do. Barely.
Gee, and I thought you were american? ;-)
Shh...
glauber

Post by glauber »

It means "my cohones", right? :D
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
fiddleronvermouth

Heya Steve. A little birdie told me to come in here and have a peek. I got tired of waiting for toasy to come to thesession for his shredding, so I decided to come here and deliver it in person.

Toasty, I still don't see your point.

Are you claiming that there are, in fact, no wierdos in Ireland and I'm as "a55hole" to imply it's a possibility? Or am I just an "a55hole" for talking about Irish wierdos, and inviting other people to talk about them, instead of hopping on the bandwagon and preaching that all the wierdos in Ireland have drifted in from somewhere else? Do you still not understand the context of my comments after I so carefully explained them to you?

I'm sorry, but the more rude and insulting remarks you make about me without having a clue who I am or what I'm about, the more you serve to prove my point that Ireland has idiots too.

:roll: [/quote]
fiddleronvermouth

Wow, cochon de porc de cochon de porc de cochon! Qu'est-ce que tu fais ici? Quel surpris!
Jeferson

Post by Jeferson »

Now we're talking...

Jef ;)