Mick's Virtual Whistle - change of domain name!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Mick Woodruff
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Mick Woodruff »

swizzlestick wrote:Mick,

I would also like to thank you for your website. It been very helpful to have such excellent recordings along with the sheet music. An impressive job all round.

I am looking forward to you posting new tunes.
Thank's swizzlestick; I appreciate your kind words.
Loren wrote:

Quote:
I'll try and show my face more often, promise.

You do that - don't want us to come after you now, do you?
Hell, no! :o

DaveAuty wrote:
Hi there Mick, nice to hear from you again. I will look forward to a tune or two.
And nice to hear from you too, Dave. You were brought to mind the other day when I saw an old tv clip of Fanny Craddock! I doubt anyone else reading this will understand the relevance of that. :wink:

As for looking forward to a new tune or two... It's done! At last, after a long, long time I've finally got a new tune posted...well, it's a start, and I'll try and get some more posted soon. Hope you like it (well, there are two new postings actually - both the same tune but on different whistles).

Regards to all,
Mick

(edited for stupid grammatical error :) )
DaveAuty
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play the whistle, I used to play flute but have Dupuytren's contracture so can only play whistle now which is fine. Mostly play sessions around Canterbury Kent area.

Post by DaveAuty »

Mick Woodruff wrote:
I saw an old tv clip of Fanny Craddock!
Oh yes... after 40 years she still comes back to haunt me!

Cheers for 'Tamlin' Mick
mcgreen311

Post by mcgreen311 »

I inadvertantly came upon your website as well and pulled out a few tunes. Great sight. Thanks for making it available. I shall have to check out the new domain.
Donn
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Donn »

blackhawk wrote:You do great things for us, Mick. Keep up the good work and let's see some new tunes soon! (a slow air or two or three would be good, too) :)
I also would like to see a couple slow airs. Really enjoyed your site, Mick.
Donn