Any Syn'ers out there?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Mitch
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Mitch »

talasiga wrote:
Mitch wrote:The Syn is a very individual instrument - no 2 are alike. This can be said of nearly all hand-made instruments (I say nearly just to accomodate the minor possibility of a statistical exception). All Syns I have tried are excellent players with individual characters - I like that :)
I don't care what you say. I have got the Syns I need and I am not getting more just because they might sound different to the ones I have. You're going to have to do better than that to get my business. :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All the best!

mitch
http://www.ozwhistles.com
Bridges-PdP
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Bridges-PdP »

My SYN D is my favorite. The day after it arrived I started thinking about needing the C. Now I'll have to either order the C or a D/C combo or send the head I have to Erle....hmmm, wish I'd just ordered the combo from the start. I don't want to be without for so long. Frustrating situation, great whistle.

Scott

Heb 12:29
blackhawk
antispam: No

Post by blackhawk »

Bridges-PdP wrote:My SYN D is my favorite. The day after it arrived I started thinking about needing the C. Now I'll have to either order the C or a D/C combo or send the head I have to Erle....hmmm, wish I'd just ordered the combo from the start. I don't want to be without for so long. Frustrating situation, great whistle.

Scott

Heb 12:29
Check your PM's Scott. :)
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which is least known--Montaigne

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato