Sweetheart Rosewood flute

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Paul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Paul »

andrewK wrote:I am tempted to withdraw my offer until your moderator shows a modicum of common sense, but am unwilling to spite those in such difficulties because he is the way he is.

:lol: :lol: Because he (Dale) is the way he is? Whatever, dude. :roll: you have a lot of nerve, that's for sure.
amar
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

like a very nice instrument indeed...but sofar it's only low whistles for me. :)
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

Poor Andrew. He has to be around himself all the time.
~JessieD
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

Hi. Happy New Year!

Love,

Dale
amar

Post by amar »

DaleWisely wrote:Hi. Happy New Year!

Love,

Dale
:D
Azalin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Azalin »

Andrew, although I understand your political "feelings", I find it very sad that you are trying to commit an act of charity and spoil the whole thing by fighting your way through this thread. Heck, if you really care about those people dying out there, and those children who just lost their parents, just sell that flute and do it with dignity. Don't get me wrong, my favorite hobby is america bashing, but I don't think it's the right time for that, and I'm sure you'll realize the same thing.
irishduffy

Post by irishduffy »

Azalin wrote:Don't get me wrong, my favorite hobby is america bashing.
On the sixth day God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada, it will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"

"Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."

I'm a American yet I will humor you. This has a special meaning to me. You looneys are on the other side of the bridge to me. :lol:
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

andrewK wrote: I hope that nobody is put off getting a bargain and giving some families shelter because of such nonesense.
Reading your posts, I honestly cannot see why anyone would want to deal through/with you when writing a check out to a legitimate charitable orginization to aid with the tsunami relief effort would be less painful, insulting and humiliating.

Andrewk, you'll catch more flies with honey than with the vinegar you are currently using.
andrewK

Post by andrewK »

I get the impression that there is not a single one of you who knows what it was I found objection to !
That is nothing to stop you all getting righteous !
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

andrewK wrote:I get the impression that there is not a single one of you who knows what it was I found objection to !
That'd be a big 10-4....and you are shooting yourself in the foot.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

andrewK wrote:I get the impression that there is not a single one of you who knows what it was I found objection to !
Andrew, you have been time and again redirected to the political threads on both this and the flute forum. Your concerns, as laudable as they are, and your jeremiads, as biting as they are, are best aired there, don't you think? After all, the ancient laws of hospitality apply to both host and guest.
amar

Post by amar »

Dale, your new avatar.... :lol: :lol:
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

amar wrote:Dale, your new avatar.... :lol: :lol:
Love it. :D
Paul

Post by Paul »

Definitely a classic! :lol: :lol:
chas
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by chas »

Paul wrote:
Definitely a classic! :lol: :lol:
It recalls my favorite political bumper sticker: "Click and Clack for President: unencumbered by the thought process."
Charlie
Whorfin Woods
"Our work puts heavy metal where it belongs -- as a music genre and not a pollutant in drinking water." -- Prof Ali Miserez.