Seriously, my whistle stinks!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
IDAwHOa
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

Wombat wrote: BTW, if your whistle is a Grinter with a wooden mouthpiece and windway, I think you'd better ignore all the advice given so far.
Or a Bleazey, or a Wood Syn or any wooden instrument.

Point taken, but Tinanana did say it was a plastic head. :P
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
Martin Milner
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Martin Milner »

You will notice that on the lefthand bottle the fairy is facing to the left, but on the other ones they are facing to the right.

This is a highly significant but mysterious fact.

The bottle on the right is labelled "bigger bottle", so the bottle on the left should be labelled "biggest bottle", but it isn't.

Also, why do the fairies all wear nappies? (daipers)

Yowsers, it's slow this afternoon in the office...
emmline

Post by emmline »

The yellow and blue fairies are marching off stage left (from their vantage point) to demand a larger bottle in which they can mix their contents and make green. They are tired of the larger fairy, on the current green bottle, pushing them around. The diapers/nappies are obvious to anyone who has actually attempted to work with young fairies. They are used to a more "natural" environment, and are extremely difficult to housebreak.
IDAwHOa
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

emmline wrote:The yellow and blue fairies are marching off stage left (from their vantage point) to demand a larger bottle in which they can mix their contents and make green. They are tired of the larger fairy, on the current green bottle, pushing them around. The diapers/nappies are obvious to anyone who has actually attempted to work with young fairies. They are used to a more "natural" environment, and are extremely difficult to housebreak.
Pretty slow where you are too, eh, Emm?
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

emmline wrote:The yellow and blue fairies are marching off stage left (from their vantage point) to demand a larger bottle in which they can mix their contents and make green. They are tired of the larger fairy, on the current green bottle, pushing them around.
Although I do understand the reasoning, I don't think that the vertically challenged fairies should change to green....the green in the larger bottle is just so unattractive. :P
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
emmline

Post by emmline »

NorCalMusician wrote:
Pretty slow where you are too, eh, Emm?
It's not really a question of fast or slow...it's just that my mind is best stimulated by absurdity...keeps me awake. Kind of an ADD type thing.
Whitmores75087

Post by Whitmores75087 »

Here is the ultimate and safe way to clean.
Put a couple of inches hot water in sink. Mix in some Cascade Complete (dishwasing machine stuff). Use only that brand, it has enzymes that eat the crud out. A minute of agitation is all you'll need.
Let dry.
Put a little soapy water into the mouthpiece to prevent condensation.

Good for a month at least.