Need the Support of an Extended Family

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
adrianh

Post by adrianh »

Knowing how much support you guys can offer, can I ask for your support now.

My wife has gone into labour with our first child. I have had to leave her in hospital as well.

If you pray, can I ask that you to pray that she is kept safe overnight and that our baby is born safely and quickly. Just knowing that your thoughts are with us would help too.

If this sounds odd it might be because it is 3 o'clock in the morning here.

I hope you don't mind me posting this request but I promise I will buy him/her a whistle for 1st birthday present

Thanks

A
><>
JessieK
antispam: No

Post by JessieK »

I wish you the very best of luck! Why did you leave her in the hospital?

Let us know what happens!

:smile: Jessie
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by TonyHiggins »

Count me in. All the best to you and your family. Why don't you post a picture of the three of you when things settle down?
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
livethe question

Post by livethe question »

My thoughts, prayers and meditations are extended to you, your wife, and your soon to be born child. I'm playing a lullaby to ease his or her way into the world. All the best to y'all.
Peace

Namasté

jim
Grannymouse

Post by Grannymouse »

I'm sure you can count on all the board for support and the prayers of many. Joy comes in the morning! Gm
Go placidly amid the noise and haste...
Desiderata
Wandering_Whistler

Post by Wandering_Whistler »

Best of luck..I know that this can be a very intense time. I hope you, your wife, and your wee one all pull through OK.

Greg
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

Much support. My brother and sister in
law just gave birth to an 8 pound boy.
I'ts gonna be OK. Jim
Mack.Hoover
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Mack.Hoover »

And you have my prayers and wish to hold your hands during this time. Know our Heavenly Father holds you in His.
Mack

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mack.Hoover on 2001-10-03 10:52 ]</font>
WyoBadger
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: "Tell us something" hits me a bit like someone asking me to tell a joke. I can always think of a hundred of them until someone asks me for one. You know how it is. Right now, I can't think of "something" to tell you. But I have to use at least 100 characters to inform you of that.

Post by WyoBadger »

It's the next day now, but my hopefully belated prayers are with you--God is bigger than time, is He not?

I echo what everyone else has said--let us know how things go.

Tom