Absolute Measure of Player Quality

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
WhistlingArmadillo
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by WhistlingArmadillo »

ISU Trout Bum wrote:"MTGuru for Judge! MTGuru for Judge!"

My rationale is simple - though I do believe his criteria is spot on, that is really a secondary issue. What is most important, it seems to me, is a sense of humor (as there will no doubt be a lot of humorous playing to be judged), and he has it in spades. Plus, I almost peed my pants laughing while reading his post. That needs count for something, does it not?!? :lol:
I dunno -- should inspiring incontinence really be a criteria for selecting a judge? I guess it depends...

Excuse me -- I shall promptly nip off and fall upon my own Burke Viper for that last comment.
At the end of it all, I want to be told "Well done". I don't want to _be_ well done!
Denny
antispam: No

Post by Denny »

WhistlingArmadillo wrote:
ISU Trout Bum wrote:"MTGuru for Judge! MTGuru for Judge!"

My rationale is simple - though I do believe his criteria is spot on, that is really a secondary issue. What is most important, it seems to me, is a sense of humor (as there will no doubt be a lot of humorous playing to be judged), and he has it in spades. Plus, I almost peed my pants laughing while reading his post. That needs count for something, does it not?!? :lol:
I dunno -- should inspiring incontinence really be a criteria for selecting a judge? I guess it depends...

Excuse me -- I shall promptly nip off and fall upon my own Burke Viper for that last comment.
It is that very quality that his position as a judge depends on!

Okay, it might not get him far anywhere else....but this is
Chiff & Fipple!
Stick-x
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Stick-x »

ElPollo wrote:I vote for Stick as judge.
I'm up to it.

But you'll have to speak to my agent.

Cheers TC
Do I know you?