FS/T: Harper G&A Set and GFM High D

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Unseen122
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

FS/T: Harper G&A Set and GFM High D

Post by Unseen122 »

I have this very nice Harper Low G&A set that needs a new home. I am the second owner and they are in good condition, some normal wear only cosmetic. Reason for sale, I tend to clog whistles easily and the all aluminum design on these does not work for me. I am looking for a nice Low D. I am really interested in a Reyburn, Burke, Howard (with cash or other whistle), Alba (also with cash or other whistle), or Laughing Wooden Low D. If sold I would like $200US (these are $300 new) so I have enough to buy a Reyburn.

I also have a very nice GFM. Some machine marks which were there new and some scrtaches from me, only cosmetic. This also clogs really easily and it is the least played out of my high Ds and I need some cash. I ask $50US or include it in a trade for the above.

Prices do not include shipping. Pics on Request. Email or PM me with any questions.
Last edited by Unseen122 on Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc Jones

Post by Doc Jones »

What's a GFM?

Doc
:) Doc's Book

Want to learn about medicinal herbs?
Doc's Website

Want to become a Clinical Herbalist? Doc's Herb School
mcurry

Post by mcurry »

Doc Jones wrote:What's a GFM?
That's Chuck Tilbury's Granite Falls Manufacturing.
Michael Curry
Unseen122
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

Bump.

Add a Low F whistle to things I would like. In fact I am really open to anything as I like Whistles and Flutes, especially Wooden ones. I also like Flutes in keys beside D and Eb. I have other instruments which I could let go, but I don't have any cash.
King Friday
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by King Friday »

Hope you can get your Reyburn. I was hearing so many good things about them I ordered myself one last week.