Comas videos

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
michael_coleman
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play the first flute Jon Cochran ever made but haven't been very active on the board the last 9-10 years. Life happens I guess...I owned a keyed M&E flute for a while and I kind of miss it.

Comas videos

Post by michael_coleman »

I wonder what happened to all the Comas videos on Phil's website...I'm a frequent sojourner over to his website and I grabbed 4 videos of Comas off his site....now there only seems to be 1...hmmmm.
Tak_the_whistler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Tak_the_whistler »

strange. I just tried to check the website but couldn't even get in... :-?
<><
Tak
---------------------------------------
<b>"Nothing can be yours by nature."</b>
--- Lewis
Phil Hardy

Comas Vids

Post by Phil Hardy »

Sorry guys,I had to take the Comas vids down as the files are too large and eat up the bandwidth.
When I have more time I'll compress the files down and up load.
As far as I know the site is working very well with no problems.
Phil.
Tina

Post by Tina »

Did anyone say Comas? :)
Maybe a little late for a reply, but as a newbie I'm browsing this forum... If you're interested in Comas, take a look at their web site: http://comas.folk.be There's a section with live recordings and a video.

Have fun!
Tina

PS Not trying to make you guys jalous, but... :D since half of Comas and their guest singers live in my country, I've got lots of opportunities to see them play. About a year ago I discovered Irish traditional music by going to one of their gigs, and since then I am absolutely addicted. I'm planning on buying my first tin whistle - and learning to play it off course. So there you go, in the mean time I've introduced myself.
Henke
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Henke »

Welcome to the board Tina. Comas seems like a great band, haven't been able to see them up close yet though. How's Belgium? I once knew a girl from your parts. :)
Cheers
Tina

Post by Tina »

Belgium's great, thanks.
Comas' fiddler, Aidan Burke, plays in Norway (most of the time Trondheim and Oslo) quite often together with Daithi Rua- although I don't know whether that's far from where you live in Sweden.
Cheers,
Tina
Phil Hardy

Comas Vids.

Post by Phil Hardy »

Hi guys,I have put back some of the vids in thew COMAS section.
I noticed the vid they have on their site is one of mine,you can see more of that gig at www.kerrywhistles.com in the MOVIES section.
Phil.