OT: My heartfelt gratitude and relief ...

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
AnnaDMartinez
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Good to be home, many changes here, but C&F is still my home! I think about the "old" bunch here and hold you all in the light, I am so lucky to have you all in my life!

Post by AnnaDMartinez »

Bloo! You're giving me a headache!
AnnaDMartinez
Tell us something.: Good to be home, many changes here, but C&F is still my home! I think about the "old" bunch here and hold you all in the light, I am so lucky to have you all in my life!

Post by AnnaDMartinez »

Bloomfield wrote:
Jerry Freeman wrote:Bloomfield
C/O Ralph the Mouse
P.O. Box 191
Orwell, NY 13426

(Could you enclose some sunflower seeds with that?)
Ralph, you do realize that Tony's real name is Theodore Kaczynski and sometimes he feels compelled to send, um, other things, right?

Better send the elves to check the mailbox.

Um, the woman how used to be married to Ted K, played Mary Magdalen in the Black Hills Passion Play and her dad used to own a shoe store in Deadwood called the Bootery.
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

Anna Martinez wrote:Bloo! You're giving me a headache!
You should make yourself available for scientific experiments, Anna. I don't think it is widely realized that zucchinis have headaches. ;)
/Bloomfield
Chuck_Clark
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Chuck_Clark »

Bloomfield wrote:
Chuck_Clark wrote:Surely I'm not the only one who sees Bloomfield's avatar and thinks of Jack Benny on acid. Or am I?
I think you are! There is no resemblence at all:
Most certainly you are right, and after seeing them side by side I have to agree to a retraction. It actually looks a lot more like Leonid Brezhnev on acid!
AnnaDMartinez

Post by AnnaDMartinez »

Bloomfield wrote:
Anna Martinez wrote:Bloo! You're giving me a headache!
You should make yourself available for scientific experiments, Anna. I don't think it is widely realized that zucchinis have headaches. ;)
Bloomie, you'd be amazed what an intellegent zucchini can do on acid! Just ask Jackson Pollok. :devil:
Mack.Hoover
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Mack.Hoover »

All that I can do is smile.
It's all I can do to keep from smiling.
Hanging with Bloomy a little while
Reveals he really is beguiling.
Jerry Freeman

Post by Jerry Freeman »

Bloomfield wrote:
Jerry Freeman wrote:Bloomfield
C/O Ralph the Mouse
P.O. Box 191
Orwell, NY 13426

(Could you enclose some sunflower seeds with that?)
Ralph, you do realize that Tony's real name is Theodore Kaczynski and sometimes he feels compelled to send, um, other things, right?

Better send the elves to check the mailbox.
I checked this with Ralph, and he has given strict instructions not to let the elves anywhere near the mailbox. We'll take our chances with Tony.

P.S. Ralph also asked me to mention, we're getting very short on sunflower seeds. Nanohedron promised to send some and even asked if Ralph prefers salted or unsalted (raw, unsalted, please), but we haven't heard from Nano since. I've asked several others on Ralph's behalf, but no one seems to be taking him seriously.
susnfx

Post by susnfx »

P.S. Ralph also asked me to mention, we're getting very short on sunflower seeds. Nanohedron promised to send some and even asked if Ralph prefers salted or unsalted (raw, unsalted, please), but we haven't heard from Nano since. I've asked several others on Ralph's behalf, but no one seems to be taking him seriously.

Hmmm.......This begins to smack of Nigerian money scam.....

Susan
Jerry Freeman

Post by Jerry Freeman »

susnfx wrote:P.S. Ralph also asked me to mention, we're getting very short on sunflower seeds. Nanohedron promised to send some and even asked if Ralph prefers salted or unsalted (raw, unsalted, please), but we haven't heard from Nano since. I've asked several others on Ralph's behalf, but no one seems to be taking him seriously.

Hmmm.......This begins to smack of Nigerian money scam.....

Susan
I assure you, Ralph is a very trustworthy mouse.
Martin Milner

Post by Martin Milner »

Hey, I just got a junk e-mail from r_mouse@jerryselfsweatshop.com offering to send me chewed & empty sunflower seed husks if I send whole sunflower seeds to a PO Box in Orwell, NY.

I'm sure there's a catch, but I can't figure it out. I'm being distracted by an infinite number of angels dancing on the head of a pin. They're doing the mashed potatoes, but one or two are out of rhythm.
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

It's time to do something about junk email, I think.

/Bloomfield
Chuck_Clark

Post by Chuck_Clark »

Martin Milner wrote:Hey, I just got a junk e-mail from r_mouse@jerryselfsweatshop.com offering to send me chewed & empty sunflower seed husks if I send whole sunflower seeds to a PO Box in Orwell, NY.

I'm sure there's a catch, but I can't figure it out. I'm being distracted by an infinite number of angels dancing on the head of a pin. They're doing the mashed potatoes, but one or two are out of rhythm.
\

Y'know, Martin, I always thought that whistles and recreational chemicals don't mix. It sounds like you're empirically testing the theory.
allezlesbleus

Post by allezlesbleus »

Chuck_Clark wrote:
Martin Milner wrote:I'm sure there's a catch, but I can't figure it out. I'm being distracted by an infinite number of angels dancing on the head of a pin. They're doing the mashed potatoes, but one or two are out of rhythm.
Y'know, Martin, I always thought that whistles and recreational chemicals don't mix. It sounds like you're empirically testing the theory.

Actually, Chuck a slightly (very) hazed-over friend of my came over the other day and was really intrigued by my whistles. He got very enthusiastic about uses for whistles that don't play too well. He kept mumbling something about "hitting really high notes." :wink:

PC
Jerry Freeman

Post by Jerry Freeman »

Bloomfield wrote:It's time to do something about junk email, I think.

Hi, Bloo.

Thanks for posting this. I've been telling Ralph to stay away from springy looking pieces of wood.

I'll show him the picture. It's so kind of you. You may have saved Ralph's life.

Best wishes,
Jerry