Whistle to play Chinese style song.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
jack.zhao
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Whistle to play Chinese style song.

Post by jack.zhao »

Whistle to play Chinese style song: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQwODg1NzMy.html
Jerry Freeman

Re: Whistle to play Chinese style song.

Post by Jerry Freeman »

Hi, Jack!

Everyone, this is my friend Jack Zhao. He lives in Beijing, plays Irish music, is a leader in the big Chinese Irish music community. And he's a friend of Joanie Madden, has pictures to prove it!

Best wishes,
Jerry
You can purchase my whistles on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/freemanwhistle ... pg=&_from=

or directly from me:

email jerry ("at") freemanwhistles ("dot") com or send a PM.
jack.zhao

Post by jack.zhao »

thank you very much to Provide us with such a good whistle. China has many whistle enthusiasts in China's universities, the whistle has been gradually replaced harmonica college students Hobby. From 5 years ago, the Chinese people started to play the whistle, there are some people better level of play,Wishes the world to play the whistle people are always happy!
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

jack.zhao wrote:China has many whistle enthusiasts in China's universities, the whistle has been gradually replaced harmonica college students Hobby. From 5 years ago, the Chinese people started to play the whistle, there are some people better level of play...
Interesting! I had no idea. Whistle does seem to suit your country's music, doesn't it. Nice playing, BTW. :)
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
German Whistler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by German Whistler »

sounds beautifull
Andreas Fischer the "German Whistler"
PLay Whistles since May 2012

* My Whistles and other Instruments
* My WeBlog
Recommendation:
* My (Your) Music Community
A monthly Learn and Compare Challenge and more!
Everybody is welcome and U 2
;-)
cboody

Post by cboody »

If someone gets an English language page advertising all those backing tracks they are going to make some money.... Like them or not they can certainly help players to learn breath control, phrasing and intonation.
jack.zhao

Post by jack.zhao »

Nanohedron wrote:
jack.zhao wrote:China has many whistle enthusiasts in China's universities, the whistle has been gradually replaced harmonica college students Hobby. From 5 years ago, the Chinese people started to play the whistle, there are some people better level of play...
Interesting! I had no idea. Whistle does seem to suit your country's music, doesn't it. Nice playing, BTW. :)
:D Maybe after a few years in Europe or the Americas friends will play whistle with the Chinese style song.Just a joke.
ytliek

Post by ytliek »

Took a while to load but nice playing.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

jack.zhao wrote:
Nanohedron wrote:
:D Maybe after a few years in Europe or the Americas friends will play whistle with the Chinese style song.Just a joke.
Well, you never know! In fact, I'll bet there's someone doing it already. :)
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
jack.zhao

Post by jack.zhao »

Great, if you need any information about the Chinese style song to my e-mail, I can be found in the e-mail will be sent to you!
Mr Ed

Post by Mr Ed »

Wow...very nice!!!
Jan >^..^<

Post by Jan >^..^< »

jack.zhao wrote:Whistle to play Chinese style song: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQwODg1NzMy.html
That was lovely! Had a nice calming affect on me this morning after rudely being awakened by storm warnings!

I have a xiao and LOVE this song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXke1Izl ... re=related (I can't play it, though!)

Maybe I'll ty that on the whistle!

Thanks for sharing!
"Do not let your happiness depend on something you may lose." Augustine
jack.zhao

Post by jack.zhao »

Jan >^..^< wrote:
jack.zhao wrote:Whistle to play Chinese style song: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQwODg1NzMy.html
That was lovely! Had a nice calming affect on me this morning after rudely being awakened by storm warnings!

I have a xiao and LOVE this song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXke1Izl ... re=related (I can't play it, though!)

Maybe I'll ty that on the whistle!

Thanks for sharing!
I can not see the youtube page, restrict access, very sorry. But I want to say that Jerry tweaked the whistle a tune playing Chinese style is very good.You can try!
Jan >^..^<

Post by Jan >^..^< »

jack.zhao wrote:
I can not see the youtube page, restrict access, very sorry. But I want to say that Jerry tweaked the whistle a tune playing Chinese style is very good.You can try!
Ah, phooey! :( Wish you could see the video. It is "Trail of the Angels" played on xiao by Chen Yue.

I'll have to give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration from your playing! :)
"Do not let your happiness depend on something you may lose." Augustine
jack.zhao

Post by jack.zhao »

Jan >^..^< wrote:
jack.zhao wrote:
Ah, phooey! :( Wish you could see the video. It is "Trail of the Angels" played on xiao by Chen Yue.

I'll have to give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration from your playing! :)
I went to look for the Chinese video website video without her。 The people who like music will never be able to talk to each other, I wish you have a good time.