A Bit of Pipe with Six Holes

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
gaasland@juno.com
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

A Bit of Pipe with Six Holes

Post by gaasland@juno.com »

I can't seem to find the radio program that was on the BBC web site, the one about whistles with Joanie Madden, the Clark Whistle person, etc. Does anyone know where I can find it? I'd like to record it. Please send responses to my e-mail it's gaasland@juno.com. Thanks! John. :-?
fatveg

Post by fatveg »

... and please post here, as I was trying to find it as well and it's slipped off of the 'listen again' listing. Thanks!!
<i>"Music is more like water than a rinoceros. It doesn't chase madly down one path. It runs away in every direction" - E. Costello</i>
FJohnSharp
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I used to be a regular then I took up the bassoon. Bassoons don't have a lot of chiff. Not really, I have always been a drummer, and my C&F years were when I was a little tired of the drums. Now I'm back playing drums. I mist the C&F years, though.

Post by FJohnSharp »

I can't seem to find it either. I tried to save it when I listened to it but it wouldnt let me. I assumed it was because of copyright. I never saved a direct link to it.
Martin Milner

Post by Martin Milner »

It rather looks like the BBC remove archive programs after a week - I guess they can't keep everything on there forever.

I have the program on tape, not fantastic sound quality, but if anyone is desperate I could make them a copy.
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that schwing
Gaaslaj
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm selling a whistle, I'm a long-time member, thanks, John. Looks like I need more words, wow, really hard to update this, not sure what else to write, hope this is enough.

Would like a tape

Post by Gaaslaj »

Hi Martin, I would love to have a copy of your tape. Can you send me an e-mail that I can respond to so I can give you my mailing address? The one you have on the list does'nt work. Thanks, John.
Martin Milner

Post by Martin Milner »

Hi John,

you need to take out the SPAM_BLOCKER, and then it works - just an attempt to cut down on the junk mail!

cheers, Martin
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that schwing