Stolen Flute in New York State

A place for our musicians to post information about instruments lost, stolen, or otherwise missing.
Forum rules
This is the C&F-wide forum for posting notices of any instruments which have been lost or stolen, or have gone missing.

Titles should include at least the type of instrument (flute, fiddle, etc.), the place of disappearance, and the nature of the loss.

Example: Stolen: Generation D whistle in Timbuktu

Reports linked from other sources or internet sites should include the basic information in addition to just the link.

In order to limit cross-posting, and to keep reporting and information centralized in one place, a post linking to a notice here (but not a copy) may be posted in ONE other C&F forum, typically the forum of the instrument involved.

Of course, follow-up posts to announce found or recovered instruments are always welcome!

Thanks - Your ChiffCo Management
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Stolen Flute in New York State

Post by Julia Delaney »

...a couple days ago (9/12/09) i had my rather lovely t magee grey larsen preferred serial #523 stolen from the "secure" backstage of a rather large irish festival i was performing at out here in the state of NY... just awful. all the same, if you come across it please do let me know. further, if you are in touch with a network of folks and other dealers PLEASE pass this along as i'm currently just cold calling folks such as yourselves on this. thanks so very much and god bless.

andrew gracey

cliudan@hotmail.com

(Just passing it along...)
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
MTGuru
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Stolen Flute in New York State

Post by MTGuru »

Would be helpful to know where in New York, in case it turns up locally there.
Vivat diabolus in musica! MTGuru's (old) GG Clips / Blackbird Clips

Joel Barish: Is there any risk of brain damage?
Dr. Mierzwiak: Well, technically speaking, the procedure is brain damage.
Denny

Re: Stolen Flute in New York State

Post by Denny »