Flash: Egan and Crawford in one location

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

To any in, around or near Denver, on the 22nd of Sept, Solas and Lunasa will be performing at a festival in Lyons (north of Boulder). Great opportunity to see two fine flute players in one venue on one evening!
Loren
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Post by Loren »

Oh how many times will I kick myself for ever leaving Boulder......
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by TonyHiggins »

It appears Lunasa will be appearing in two places at once. I bought 2 tickets to see them on Sept 22 in Sebastopol, CA at the Celtic Music Festival. Someone's going to be dissappointed...
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

OMG
Well, Tony, something is definitely up then!
You sure of the date? I checked again and they indeed are to be here -- or least it's being advertised that way!
Wonder what their website says.
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

whew
sorry, tony
they're in Sebastopol on the 28th.
you're off a week.
at least so says their website
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by TonyHiggins »

I admit it. I'm embarrassed. I got my tickets in the mail and was amazed to see I would have shown up a week early. (Which is much better than a week late.) I'm looking forward to this. Hope you enjoy your show.
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

Really glad we got that cleared up, Tony. Both for you and for me! Now, let's go enjoy some music!
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

The festival yesterday was grand. Lunasa did not disappoint at all. What a sound those boys have! And Crawford is just one unending bundle of energy. His bodhran playing, too, is totally cool.
Solas, unfortunately, wasn't able to make it, apparently dispersed about the world on vacation, the events in NYC still had their effects on them and they couldn't get to Colorado.