USA, Indiana/Michigan, Teacher of flute, whistle, concertina

Post here if you are looking for a music teacher or if you want to make yourself available to accept students. See the Guidelines before posting.
Autumn

USA, Indiana/Michigan, Teacher of flute, whistle, concertina

Post by Autumn »

I'm an Irish music instructor of 10 years experience accepting students on flute, tin whistle, and concertina (all levels). I am in the Michiana area, which is to say the South Bend, Elkhart, Fort Wayne, etc. area of Indiana and the St. Joseph, Kalamazoo, Sturgis, etc. area of Michigan. You can call me at 574-825-9540 or drop me an e-mail at autumn@rhodesfamily.org
Regards,
Autumn Rhodes
Cathy Wilde
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Cathy Wilde »

Autumn is a seriously butt-kicking flute player. Even in a barn, in the cold, in the dark, in the middle of Kentucky. :-)

(Hi, Autumn!)
Deja Fu: The sense that somewhere, somehow, you've been kicked in the head exactly like this before.
Bill Reeder

Post by Bill Reeder »

Yep! That would be Autumn. Good player!
Bill

"... you discover that everything is just right: the drones steady and sonorous, the regulators crisp and tuneful and the chanter sweet and responsive. ... I really look forward to those five or six days every year." Robbie Hannan
Bretton
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Post by Bretton »

Autumn: If you ever find yourself headed down south to Bloomington, let me know...

-Brett