11/19/05 a nice jig

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

11/19/05 a nice jig

Post by TonyHiggins »

11/19/05 Tony Higgins posts a jig I learned from some recording somewhere, played on a G. Humphrey (raindog) d in 'just tuning.' I'll update with the name if someone tells it to me .
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
Jumper

Re: 11/19/05 a nice jig

Post by Jumper »

TonyHiggins wrote:11/19/05 Tony Higgins posts a jig I learned from some recording somewhere, played on a G. Humphrey (raindog) d in 'just tuning.' I'll update with the name if someone tells it to me .
Whelan's.
Jonathan

Help, Help! I'm being repressed...
TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

Thanks, Jumper. (Is your avatar connected to anything??)
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
Jumper

Post by Jumper »

TonyHiggins wrote:Is your avatar connected to anything??
What, like a bungee cord, or a parachute? 'Fraid not. It's all air from here on down :twisted:

(My initials are JMP :wink:)
Jonathan

TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

So, are you just visiting from the here-after? I think I recognize the Pacific Ocean outside the Golden Gate Bridge there.
Tony
Jumper

Post by Jumper »

TonyHiggins wrote:I recognize the Pacific Ocean outside the Golden Gate Bridge there.
That would be closer to 38 deg N, 123 deg W.

I do like that feeling of falling...
Jonathan