I give you..... the Squo-yo!

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Lark
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

I give you..... the Squo-yo!

Post by Lark »

Behold the Squo-yo!

In my quest to eradicate all round things from this earth, and the letter K, I have tackled the common round yo-yo, and have created the Squo-yo! The square solution to the age old plague of roundness.

Yes friends, we can definite say tomorrow will be a better day.
Lark Wood Works: Fine wood crafts
http://www.larkwoodworks.com/
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Squo-yo, yerself. :P
Paul

Post by Paul »

:lol: :lol: Lark, are you from, like, Planet Squirth? :D
Tony
Tell us something.: I used to play pipes about 20 years ago and suddenly abducted by aliens.
Not sure why... but it's 2022 and I'm mysteriously baack...

Post by Tony »

Dude, it's time to move the workbench away from the kerosene heater.
OK?
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

You didn't hear it from me, but sources, in the know, have told Waldco News Syndicate, that a hybrid Squistle/Squo-yo, is in pre-production. Known, tentatively as the Squoyosquistle, it is rumored to be the best yocarina in development.
Reasonable person
Walden
Jeferson

Post by Jeferson »

Lark, it looks as though with enough practice, "Walking the Dog" will become a percussionist's technique. ;)

You'll be raking it in, man, raking it in.

Jef
kabili

Post by kabili »

lark, i just felt that i should make a plea on behalf of the letter K. if the world was without the letter K, you would become "lar" and that just doesn't have the same ring to it. people might mistake it for Lars, and then you have to explain yourself that no, you are not, in fact, adpoting the screen name to be more like Lars Ulrich of metallica (one of the few guys named Lars that any Americans know of), and is all of this really worth your time just to be rid of 1/26th of the alphabet? (note: this post is in no way motivated by selfish reasons, like the fact that the letter K is necessary for my own name - of both the real and screen variety.)

lol, i think maybe i got too close to the kerosene heater too. actually, it's nice and warm here in florida. i think i'm actually just giddy about a long weekend. (i love working at a school!)
I would live all my life in nonchalance and insouciance
Were it not for making a living, which is rather a nouciance. ~~Ogden Nash
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

kabili wrote:lark, i just felt that i should make a plea on behalf of the letter K. if the world was without the letter K, you would become "lar" and that just doesn't have the same ring to it. people might mistake it for Lars, and then you have to explain yourself that no, you are not, in fact, adpoting the screen name to be more like Lars Ulrich of metallica (one of the few guys named Lars that any Americans know of)
Yeah. Like, how come it ain't Larc???? Hmmmm? *taps foot* :P

Kabili, apparently you haven't been to northern Minnesota. Lotsa cool names, up Nort' (as we say it): Lars, Gunnar, Einar, Jukka, Gertrude...I kid you not.
susnfx

Post by susnfx »

Lar_, I'm proud to call you my friend. You have such a lovely, twisted mind! But tell me, does it wor_? I mean, does it do tric_s? Any plans to sell them through _-Mart or Shop_o? I hope you get wealthy and can buy all the whistles your heart desires!

Susan