Having problems posting on the woodenflute.com forum

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
eskin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by eskin »

Sorry about posting this here, but I've been trying for days to post a message to the woodenflute.com list and it never shows up. I'm a member of the list, I've confirmed that I'm using the same email that I signed up with, tried it from two different email address, both of which are valid on the woodenflute.com site, but my message never get out. I tried emailing the webmaster but no response.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this problem, I'm at my wits end...

Thanks,

Michael Eskin
clark
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've played Irish flute most of my life. My band Celtic Waves has been performing in Honolulu for the last 17 years.

Post by clark »

Michael,

Are you getting the condensed list serve in your email (one big email each day) or the full versions (many small emails each day)? I think if you post as a response to the condensed version nothing happens; but if you reply to one of the individual emails yours will appear. At least this was the case with the one post I made there some time ago. An interesting and active list.

Clark
Mal

Post by Mal »

I've posted to the condensed version with no problem. Are you using the following address?
<woodenflute@woodenflute.com>

If all else fails, get the above website and post a "reply" to somebody else's message"! Make the message subject MAYDAY! or SOS" or something!

Mal