If Ansel Adams photographed whistles...

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Ron Rowe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Ron Rowe »

Yup
FairEmma

Post by FairEmma »

Indeed!!

FE
AnnaDMartinez
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Good to be home, many changes here, but C&F is still my home! I think about the "old" bunch here and hold you all in the light, I am so lucky to have you all in my life!

Post by AnnaDMartinez »

Nice bunch of georgeous looking whistles! Being a hypercritical photog and having done a lot of jewelry photography, I have to remember always that light metals like silver and polished aluminum tend to absorb light, and do much better when phtographed when the hot spotlights are filtered by a translucent tent. Just a little trick...for you who want so send out georgeous baby pictures of your newest whistles!
Whistlepeg

Post by Whistlepeg »

Nice whistles......gorgeous kitties! We know the names of the whistles, but the kitties??
Sue
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

The slightly darker kitty is Sola. She is two. Her sister is Luna. She's five months older than Sola. They are Tonkinese and have the same kitty parents (they're one litter apart). They play fetch. I have an older cat who I raised from a kitten...she's a regular cat and she snapped at 2 years old and became violent. I decided to get a cat whose adult behavior I could predict. I did a month of research before picking the breed, and I'm thrilled with my choice. Sola was a present for Luna when she was acting like she needed another cat. Within 20 hours, they were licking each other. They are inseparable. It warms my heart.

:smile: Jessie
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

Anna...I have been told that the picture was taken with a strobe, not a spotlight, and it was lit through a light tent.

:smile:
AnnaDMartinez
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Good to be home, many changes here, but C&F is still my home! I think about the "old" bunch here and hold you all in the light, I am so lucky to have you all in my life!

Post by AnnaDMartinez »

Jessie, never meant to be critical, I tend to be hyper-perfectionistic, and because those whistles are so beautiful, it's one of those things I'd be compelled to shoot over and over and over until I had every detail down and never washed out...it's still a nice pic with great subject matter!