Introduction

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Gary90
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I don't know what you wan't to know. Other than I am not a spammer who is has to write a minimum of 100 characters.

Introduction

Post by Gary90 »

Hi folks, I am Gary and I'm from Belfast. I am new to the forum although i have been reading topics of and off as a guest for the last few weeks. I played about with tin whistle back in primary school 20 years ago so i would class myself as a beginner. Currently been learning for a month, have a feadog high D and a Tony Dixon DX001. Look forward to getting chatting with you guys.

If the post is in the wrong place i apologise
Byll
Tell us something.: Long ago, I was told that I faked iTrad whistle work very well. I took that comment to heart. 20 years of private lessons - and many, many hours of rehearsal later - I certainly hope I have improved...

Re: Introduction

Post by Byll »

Welcome, Gary. There are a whole lot of people here, ready and willing to help you.
'Everything Matters...'
Lisa Diane Cope 1963-1979
TxWhistler
Tell us something.: I have recently retired and have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. I'm leaning to play the whistle and now the flute.

Post by TxWhistler »

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here!
Alaskamike
Tell us something.: I just bought a Clarke Sweetone and I’m interested in learning how to play it. My goal is to be able to play the whistle without my family complaining too much.

Post by Alaskamike »

Gary, welcome to the group. The fastest way to get to know everyone is to ask for an opinion about buying a whistle!

Mike
Narzog
Tell us something.: Can play several instruments at an unimpressive level. Currently most interested in whistling with a side of acoustic guitar.

Post by Narzog »

Welcome!