FS: Casey Burns Folk Flute w/end cap

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
stiofan
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been a C&Fer since 2003. Currently playing wooden flute & (mainly low) whistles, along with the bowed dulcimer.

FS: Casey Burns Folk Flute w/end cap

Post by stiofan »

I'm selling a nearly-new Casey Burns Folk Flute in blackwood with ergonomic off-set hole configuration. I got it at the very end of August from Casey, intending on using it to get back into flute playing (hadn't played/had a flute for a few years). In the meantime, I've acquired a used CB large-hole standard flute which suits me a bit better. I've been reluctant to let go of the FF, but one flute is enough for me. The Folk Flute doesn't usually come with an end cap, but I had Casey make it with one, which adds a nice aesthetic touch. It plays beautifully with a lovely tone through both octaves. It's been well-maintained in the two months I've had it, with regular oiling, gently played in, and only played at home.

$475 includes cloth case and shipping in CONUS. As most of you know by now, Casey is no longer taking new orders for wooden Folk Flutes, so here's your chance to get one of the last blackwood Folk Flutes from the CB workshop.
http://www.caseyburnsflutes.com/ff.php

DM or email with any questions.

Stephen

stiofan
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been a C&Fer since 2003. Currently playing wooden flute & (mainly low) whistles, along with the bowed dulcimer.

Re: FS: Casey Burns Folk Flute w/end cap

Post by stiofan »

Price reduced from $500 (original price: $450 + $50 for end cap) to $475. Includes shipping in CONUS.