FS Used Shearwater Low D PVC (Offset Holes) SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
TxWhistler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have recently retired and have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. I'm leaning to play the whistle and now the flute.

FS Used Shearwater Low D PVC (Offset Holes) SOLD

Post by TxWhistler »

This whistle came to me when I purchased a lot/group of 5 whistles. I already have 2 Low D whistles and this one is excess to my needs.

Here is an affordable whistle to introduce yourself to low whistles. It has the offset holes which should help those with smaller hands. It is in used condition just as I received it.

New ones on his sight are selling for approximately $61.95 US dollars plus $11.00 addition shipping at the current British Pound to US Dollar exchange rate for a total of just under $73.00 USD.

I'm offering this used one for $40.00 plus $8.75 shipping to the lower 48 States.

Here are some pictures. I'm not sure why they have a sort of blueish tint to them. The whistle is flat black PVC. PM me with any questions:

Image[/url]
TxWhistler
Tell us something.: I have recently retired and have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. I'm leaning to play the whistle and now the flute.

Re: FS Used Shearwater Low D PVC (Offset Holes)

Post by TxWhistler »

Make me a reasonable offer and we'll see what we can do. :)
TxWhistler

Re: FS Used Shearwater Low D PVC (Offset Holes)

Post by TxWhistler »

SOLD!!!