Oz Visor D For Sale WITHDRAWN

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Bretton
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Oz Visor D For Sale WITHDRAWN

Post by Bretton »

Oz Whistles - Visor D for sale.

The basic VISOR model in D. Acetal resin body with bronze mouthpiece.

Whistle is about 1 year old and in excellent condition.

It required a frustratingly long wait to get this whistle.

Very nice looking and sounding whistle with great "playability" (responsiveness?), but it takes a little too much air for me so I don't end up playing it.

$400USD, shipping to US addresses included. PayPal preferred.

PM me or email bretterb AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks!

-Brett
Bretton
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Re: Oz Visor D *No longer for sale*

Post by Bretton »

I can't seem to edit or delete my original FS post, so updating here.

I've had the whistle out taking photos and playing to respond to questions, and have decided I'd probably have seller's remorse if I let it go, so I'm no longer selling.

One note... While I had it out with my other high D whistles, I played them all up and down two octaves with a tuner. The Visor was the only one close to being in tune on all notes in both octaves. The others were off by a significant amount between the octaves, or there were a couple of notes that were way off, so probably good to keep around in case I ever need to be really in tune.

-Brett