WTB Copeland or Overton Whistles

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Bigryan
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I want to start learning the Uilleann pipes, and this website comes up as the number 1 search result for information. I found pipes for sale on Ebay, but I also read on here that members say not to buy them. So, i'm a little confused on where, what and who to buy from. Hopefully if I can find a set I can find help on here about learning.

WTB Copeland or Overton Whistles

Post by Bigryan »

Hi Folks,
Looking to try a few Copelands and Overton Whistles. If you have one for sale (any key) can you send me a PM to discuss please?
Kind Regards and stay safe,
Ryan
Bigryan
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I want to start learning the Uilleann pipes, and this website comes up as the number 1 search result for information. I found pipes for sale on Ebay, but I also read on here that members say not to buy them. So, i'm a little confused on where, what and who to buy from. Hopefully if I can find a set I can find help on here about learning.

Re: WTB Copeland or Overton Whistles

Post by Bigryan »

BUMP! Hiya guys still looking for Copeland whistles, thank you for all the messages so far, still on the hunt and PM me if you want to sell one or trade it on :)
Stay safe whistlers!
Ryan