Tim Adams flutes

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Marish
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm an Italian lady interested from always in the the irish music and flute in particular. I'm starting to learn playing this fantastic instrument and I'll need some advices for sure. Thx

Tim Adams flutes

Post by Marish »

Hello folks!
Since my fingers are long but tight, I was thinking to try a Tim Adams flute. I've seen on his website that the flute is lightweight and thought for little fingers. The sound seems to be really clear. And he's really available with many tips.
Anyone has one? Which is the average cost?
Thanks!
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: Tim Adams flutes

Post by kkrell »

International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
Marish
Tell us something.: I'm an Italian lady interested from always in the the irish music and flute in particular. I'm starting to learn playing this fantastic instrument and I'll need some advices for sure. Thx

Re: Tim Adams flutes

Post by Marish »

Hi kkrell! Yes thanks. Before posting this topic I had checked and found the discussions you attached here but haven't seen anyone who is currently playing this flute. And this is what I was looking for 8)