3/4 set Seth Gallagher Uilleann Pipes SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
PeterPiper
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Love playing pipes Uilleann and Highland . Also play jazz on saxophone . I have ben playing Oboe sax and clarinet for about lo years and pipes for about 10. I am not a great piper but love playing through celtic books and si reading is demanding and enjoyable to me. I live on the shores of the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia.

3/4 set Seth Gallagher Uilleann Pipes SOLD

Post by PeterPiper »

For sale .A 3/4 set of Seth Gallagher Uilleann Pipes. Valued at $10,117.00 back in 2014. A wonderful set. Chanter has Cnat key. Pipes sound great with steady drones (2 ezee and one cane). I have a couple of spare chanter reeds. Regulators are reeded. Bellows are comfortable and air tight. The set fits nicely into a Protec bass clarinet case purchased for the set. Original case built by Seth is available if preferred. Paddy Malony said when he tried Seth's chanter "you couldn't want anything more of a chanter. It's all there". A much sought after and coveted instrument. I am in Smiths Cove Nova Scotia. 9022453777. Selling for $6000.00 Canadian( approx 4300 US). A real bargain if you compare to US prices.
PeterPiper
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Love playing pipes Uilleann and Highland . Also play jazz on saxophone . I have ben playing Oboe sax and clarinet for about lo years and pipes for about 10. I am not a great piper but love playing through celtic books and si reading is demanding and enjoyable to me. I live on the shores of the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia.

Re: 3/4 set Seth Gallagher Uilleann Pipes

Post by PeterPiper »

These pipes are now sold ... Peterpiper