FS: Antique 8 Key Flute Ward London

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Uni Flute
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS: Antique 8 Key Flute Ward London

Post by Uni Flute »

Hello everyone, I am selling my 8 key medium holed flute, stamped Ward London. :)

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=110321
flutefry
Tell us something.: Pipes have become my main instrument, but I still play the flute. I have emerged from the "instrument acquisition" phase, and am now down to one full set of pipes (Gordon Galloway), and one flute (Hudson Siccama).

Re: FS: Antique 8 Key Flute Ward London

Post by flutefry »

The combination of frequency of your for sale posts, and infrequency of other contributions to the forum, suggest to me that you should mark your posts "CP" (commercial post) as a courtesy to the board members. Just saying.

Hugh
I thought I had no talent, but my talent is to persist anyway.
Uni Flute

Re: FS: Antique 8 Key Flute Ward London

Post by Uni Flute »

Hello flutefry,

I am a player, enthusiast and collector of 19th. Century antique flutes. I don't run a shop, nor do I sell other's instruments on a consignment basis. The instruments you see posted here are my personal possessions, from my private collection. I do post here on threads and by pm primarily concerning antique flutes. If you check threads concerning antique flutes, you will see that my contribution is visible. If you find my sale posts to be discourteous, you are under no obligation from me to read them. :)

Kind Regards.