Kerrywhisle site down?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Leel
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi All - I am a Celtic music performer with a band called Beyond the Heather, located in the Lawrence, KS/Kansas City area. I sing, play whistles, SSP and bodharan. I've been a C&F member since 2003 but haven't posted much recently.

Kerrywhisle site down?

Post by Leel »

Hey All - It's been awhile for me here, but does anyone have any info on why Kerrywhistle.com is down?
fatmac
Tell us something.: Kickbiker - at over 70!
:lol:

Re: Kerrywhisle site down?

Post by fatmac »

Just tried it & it's OK for me in the UK. :thumbsup:
Keith.
Trying to do justice to my various musical instruments.
plunk111
Tell us something.: Love playing trumpet and modern flute at church as well as Irish trad flute in a band. Been playing Irish trad and 18th century period music for about 15 years.

Post by plunk111 »

I got an email that says they're working on it...

Pat
Pat Plunkett, Wheeling, WV
Sedi
Tell us something.: Practice, practice, practice. You're never too old to learn.
Keep on fluting.
---u---o-o-o--o-o-o--
-----------------------

Post by Sedi »

Updating the site and moving to another server, I think.
Dreday
Tell us something.: I started playing recorders until I found Kerry whistles and fell in love with the tone, different sizes and low maintenance.1

Post by Dreday »

Several months ago I was told that he stopped making high whistles to focus on low whistles.. maybe a V6 or a low C coming??
Leel
Tell us something.: Hi All - I am a Celtic music performer with a band called Beyond the Heather, located in the Lawrence, KS/Kansas City area. I sing, play whistles, SSP and bodharan. I've been a C&F member since 2003 but haven't posted much recently.

Post by Leel »

Thanks All - VERY helpful.

My order is a Thunderbird tune-able Low D. It's just taking a LOOOONG time to get here.

It was received at the Chicago "mail-pit-of-no-escape", processed on Feb. 15th. (20 days ago). Tracking just states "In Transit"...

I was trying to send a customer request to USPS to see if they could give me some info on the whereabouts of my whistle, and the form wanted the Kerrywhistle "mailed from" address, which is why I was trying to access their web site.

I am glad to know that the KWL folks are apparently OK, and will be patient with them on that front.

Looks like my issue is pretty much exclusively with stateside logistics.

Thanks again for all the helpful responses! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
RoberTunes
Tell us something.: I am a flute, guitar, keyboard + whistle player learning about quality whistles, musical possibilities and playing techniques. I've recorded a CD of my own music and am creating music for kids.

Post by RoberTunes »

One month ago Kerrywhistles.com put up a new YouTube video mentioning shifting to a new website. Two new videos after that one. It won't be long.
Leel

Post by Leel »

Thanks everyone - I see they are back in action. :thumbsup: