FS: Brand new set of Naill Dn1 Highland pipes

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Seamie
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Uilleann piper from Maigh-eo now in Northeast US. Flute noob. Learn a lot from the discussion threads.

FS: Brand new set of Naill Dn1 Highland pipes

Post by Seamie »

Hi......
Just took delivery on a brand new set of Naills. Just shipped from the UK (recv'd 1/24)
Dn!.....Nickel ferrules and ring caps. Naill's "Aged Ivory" mounts.
Set up with large Bannatyne hybrid bag w/ bottom zip and water trap.
Selbie drone reeds.
Naill poly solo chanter and black silk cords. No bag cover, but a nice chanter reed.
I had ordered these directly from D. Naill and Co. but in the meantime snagged a lovely set of old Kintails. (Thanks, Tom...s)
I love Naills, but I figured I'd put the set up on C&F as I really can't afford two sets. (plus, I'm gettin' too old to start collecting)
These pipes as set up from any of the top suppliers (Henderson's, pipers’ Hut, Pipers' Dojo, etc) would be well over $1600 plus freight.
I'll ship to lower 48 for $1500.
Email for some photos. I have all the packaging and dated receipt from D. Naill & Co.
Thanks for looking
Seam
Seamie
Tell us something.: Uilleann piper from Maigh-eo now in Northeast US. Flute noob. Learn a lot from the discussion threads.

Re: FS: Brand new set of Naill Dn1 Highland pipes

Post by Seamie »

Regards to the Naill DN1 pipes.....
I'm putting them up on Fee-Bay (reluctantly) at $1500 plus freight,but would rather deal with C&F-ers.
That said.....For anyone here, the price is $1400. USPS first class to lower 48 included.

Cheers
Seam
Seamie

Post by Seamie »

Hi...I'd received a question about warranty.
The pipes do come with a two year factory warranty from David Naill & co.
S
Seamie

Post by Seamie »

Update....
Alas- the Highland Pipe market is apparently in the tank. So-
I've concluded I'm going to have to take a bath on these Naills. Got a couple of offensive offers on Ebay ( Shocker )
I'm dropping to anyone in C&F down to $1200. I now need to move them to finance my new regs from Andreas.
I'll still ship lower 48 at no charge, so get hold of me with any questions.
I have a bunch of photos on FeeBay (listed as "Bagpipes David Naill Dn1) but contact me for any additional info.
Thanks all.
Seamus