WTB: keyless delrin

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Yan
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm new to Irish flute - I've been reading forum threads on flute makers, hand position, etc. And I'm checking the used instruments religiously. I'm very grateful for this resource!

WTB: keyless delrin

Post by Yan »

Hi All,
Anyone looking to sell a keyless delrin D? I've got my heart set on a Copley or Somers, but would be interested in others, as well.
Thanks so much!
Yan
tradlad123
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Learning more about flutes here, and looking for good makers. Also used instrument exchange is very convenient.

Re: WTB: keyless delrin

Post by tradlad123 »

I have a couple of delrin flutes available to sell since I am thinning my collection and freeing up money :)
One is a Copley with no sterling silver rings, plain black color. It has a C nat thumb hole that I have sealed with sugru (that you can open up if needed easily). The fingering is ergonomic.
The second one is Damian Thompson's delrin flute in D with sterling silver rings.
Please reach out if you'd like to see photos, or discuss more details. Either here or at iitkananya at gmail dot com.