For sell: Cocus wood Morvan (left handed)

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
er22men

For sell: Cocus wood Morvan (left handed)

Post by er22men »

Hello,

I sell my Morvan D flute in cocus wood, for LEFT HANDED, 6 keyed, silver rings, silver keys, silver lined head.
The long C and long F keys are forged keys (stronger,more resistant, more expensive also...).
If you want to hear this flute, I recorded my flute/guitar duet album "spring days" with it. (All the tracks played on a D flute of course...). Here is one of them for exemple:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_BSKhRs8TQ

I sell it for 4200€. Perfect condition. I can sell it with a second cocus head for 4500€. Those two heads are a bit differents but both very good.
E-mail me if interested for pictures (I don't know how to put it here, and I can't lose my time with that now): erwanmenguy85@orange.fr

Thanks.

Erwan.
The Sporting Pitchfork
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: For sell: Cocus wood Morvan (left handed)

Post by The Sporting Pitchfork »

For what it's worth, I purchased an older one of Erwan's Morvan flutes a few years ago, and it's an incredible flute. Astonishingly powerful, rock-solid bottom D, plays easily up to a 3rd-octave g (perhaps even higher, but that's as high as I dare go.) I was just playing it an hour ago, and I still feel like I get more out of it most times I pick it up. I l have little doubt that this flute is even better.

I really wish I could buy it myself, but with two children under five now, I suspect my instrument-buying days are over for a good long while. Some lucky southpaw will be very happy with this.

Best of luck with the sale, Erwan! Chañs vat!
er22men

Re: For sell: Cocus wood Morvan (left handed)

Post by er22men »

Hi Channing,
Thanks for your kind words. Glad to know you're happy with the flute.
And as you suspected, I can confirm you that this one is even better :-)
All the best.
Erwan.